Explosive Golf is the first golf book ever written that fully explains not only the mechanics of the swing, but also how the swing can be improved through technique and one's physical abilities. For you this means:
- Lower scores
- Hitting the ball further
- Hitting with more accuracy
- Hitting with more consistency
- Feeling better after a round
- Playing more holes at peak performance levels
- Getting more enjoyment from the game
Explosive Golf is the only book that has detailed swing analyses, showing each action, why it is needed, and the sequence in which it occurs. Improvement of your physical abilities is based upon your technique (mechanics) and is based on exercises that duplicate the actions that you execute in the swing. This gives you a more powerful and effective swing. As your swing becomes more reliable, you gain more strength in the same neuromuscular patttern and range of motion which results in greater distance in your drives and approach shots. Explosive Golf is the first to have:
- Sequence pictures of the key actions from each swing phase in detail taken from live digital video. This enables you to look at and study each action as performed by professional golfers. From the explanations and analyses you can then compare what you are doing and determine the best course of action to improve your swing
- Specialized (dynamic correspondence) strength and flexibility exercises. These exercises use the same neuromuscular pathway in each joint action as in the swing and develop strength in the same range of motion as displayed in the swing. General strength and fitness exercises do not do this.
- Active stretching (as opposed to the common static stretching) to prepare you for the swing and to prevent injury. Active stretching is the only proven method that prepares the muscles and joints for action.
Other firsts in Explosive Golf are:
- Biomechanical analyses of players' hitting described in simple, everyday language
- Common faults in each skill and swing phase are shown and described. In addition, you learn how they can be corrected regardless of your level of play.
- The latest in golf specific nutrition
- Training programs to improve your swing for more distance and accuracy.
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back muscles, especially as used in the golf swing. Proven to not only improve your swing but prevent back injuries.
With better technique and development of higher levels of strength and explosiveness specific to each action, you will be able to develop your full potential. This information cannot be found in any other book on the market! Table of Contents:
- Your Swing Potential
- Key Physical Qualities: Strength and Flexibility
- Specialized Exercises: Strength and Flexibility
- The Stance: Stable and Dynamic
- The Backswing
- The Downswing
- The Follow-Through
- Combination Exercises
- Troubleshooting the Golf Swing
- Back Strength: The Key to Golf Longevity
- Warm-up: Preparing the Muscles to Play
- Golf and Nutrition
- The Exercise Program: Basic Development
- The Exercise Program: Basic Maintenance